- Distinguish population/community accountability from performance accountability
- Apply Turn the Curve Thinking to data-driven decision-making
- Develop and improve performance measures for whole government, service systems, agencies and programs
- Application of Results Based Accountability (RBA) in state and local case study examples
- In the workshop materials folder you will find the power points and handouts for this workshop.
- For a brief overview of the Turn The Curve process visit: clearimpact.com/results-based-accountability/turn-the-curve-thinking/
- To learn more about Results Based Accountability visit: clearimpact.com/results-based-accountability/