Our booklet, Strategies for a More Joyful Government, Vol 1, is a compilation of our events and key learnings. You can browse through our event list below, download the strategy manual, or visit events in our event library. We started the event library by creating blog posts on the MRSC website, then created event pages here on the GovJoy website, and finally gathering a comprehensive synthesis in the strategies booklet.
Our series of live events bring together some of the nation’s most inspiring government innovators to share their experiences and answer your questions.
- May 1, 2019 - More Human by Design featuring Cyd Harrell, Whitney Quesenbery & Suzanne Chapman
- November 7&8, 2017 - Lean and Beyond: Building Fit Governments, One Person at a Time featuring Dan Markovitz
- June 7-8, 2017 - Turning the Curve featuring Deitre Epps
- April 25 - 26, 2017 - Liberating Lean featuring Fisher Qua and Charlie Haley
- March 3, 2017 - Drawing the Story Out of the Numbers
- December 8, 2016 - Lean and Beyond:Taking Local Government from Good to Great
- August and September 2016 - Inspiring a Performance Culture Webinar Series
- May 10, 2016 - For the Love of Cities feature author Peter Kageyama.
- October 6, 2015 – The Future of Government featuring futurist Rebecca Ryan
- May 21, 2015 - From Public Good to Public Great featuring author Ken Miller